Sunday, May 1, 2011

Miscellany: Weddings, Old Friends, and New Beginnings

        This blog post is a testimony to my procrastinating. I am procrastinating unpacking. I just calculated-that I have moved 12 times since graduating from high school!  But it's OK, as much as I actually hate the tedious act of packing and unpacking, I love the anticipation of new people, places, and circumstances.

On a different note, here is a brief picture-recap of my weekend in California:

At my great friend Joseph's wedding at the Oakland temple. 
This is the cutest old man you will ever meet, supposedly he is the guy who inspired the old man in the movie "Up."
Me and Ryan Michael about to consume some delicious  oysters at the Farmer's Market in San Francisco. He is trying to convince me to more to the Bay Area. I'm almost sold.
This is the Standford Church. We attended Easter mass here with the most spunky 90 old women I have ever met in my life. 
As you can see, it was a pretty stellar weekend. Here's to a great spring and summer...




No comments:

Post a Comment