Thursday, December 16, 2010

So Long Honors 202

I certainly mean it when I say that I am truly saddened by the fact that my Digital Civilization class is over. I will miss many things about the class but the most of them being my professors and peers who shared this ride with me. So to mark the end of this class, I am going to do a quick reflection of some of the things that I have learned and accomplished while in this class. I hope that in doing so, I will highlight how valuable this class was to me.

But first, I would like to just say that if you missed the final event for this class, then you ought to check it out at . It was absolutely awesome. It was a great potpourri of many interesting subjects on digital culture, web 2.0 principles, and computing concepts.

So without further ado, let's look at some of the highlights from my journey through digital civilization this semester...

Essentially, the aims of the class were broken into three learning outcome which are 1) historical concepts 2) digital culture and computing concepts and 3) following the consume, create, and connect model. So here are some some of my most substantive posts as they fall under these three learning outcomes:

Historical Concepts:
Digital Culture and Computing Concepts:
The Consume, Create, and Connect Model:
Though I am saying so long to this class, I can assure everyone that I will not stop blogging. I think it is a great way to connect with others, explore your sself-directed learning, express your thoughts, synthesize what you are learning, and.... well I could go on but I'll stop there. Basically, I have fallen in love with blogging and I am certainly not going to stop. I hope that my peers in digital civilization class will do the same--I hope to see you on the blogosphere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment